You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Specialist
Do you enjoy working with people? Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills? If you answered yes to these questions then you may just be the person our firm is looking for! We are actively searching for a dedicated Customer Service Specialist to add to our diverse team of professionals.
Our company works as the “middle man” for our clients - we connect them with their target audiences and generate revenue through reliable brand advertising and client-facing. Many years of success working with clients all over the country has led us to the world's leading providers of technology and communications services. Through our partnership, we have been able to foster a culture built around our principles, which define how we approach interactions with our employees, customers, and communities and affect every element of our organization.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you'll be in charge of your own professional development. To help maintain our high standard to an excellent customer experience, you'll use your unique abilities, desire for growth, and customer service skills and will be responsible for the following:
- Using targeted marketing lists to identify and pursue new sales leads
- Providing customers with products and solutions that help to simplify and organize their lives
- Processing sales orders, order changes, installation dates, and cancellations
- Providing product sales and support to customers, other Customer Service Specialists, as well as our outside sales team
- Completing tasks including building marketing campaigns, attending live events, and following up on customer enrollments
- Excelling in a team-based, competitive environment
- Working with the account team on growth and retention of client accounts
Requirements of the Customer Service Specialist:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required
- 0 – 3 years of experience working in customer service, sales, retail, or hospitality industries
- Consistently reliable transportation
- Ability to communicate effectively, actively listen, and problem solve
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment
- Strong sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
Powered by JazzHR
- Customer Service
- Customer Relationship Management
- Telephone Skills
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Confidentiality
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpPeTkwM2hHTXBO
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.