You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Agile Software Developer (Reactjs)
Chartis Federal is a systems engineering and integration firm that specializes in mission-critical IT and communications for law enforcement, homeland security, and defense. We have served as the prime contractor for over $150M of task order awards, and today have more than 80 staff in 17 states providing services and solutions across the globe. With year-over-year growth, Chartis has been a member of the Washington Technology FAST 50 two times and ranked on the Inc. 5000 five consecutive years. Our mission is to keep America's heroes safe and connected - on the battlefield, on the border, and in our backyards.
We are hiring an Agile Software Developer
As the Agile Software Developer
- Lead or participate in Agile Sprints to elicit, identify/refine, document, and develop requirements for the automated RMS.
- Support the documentation of preliminary design for each incremental release and develop user stories for implementation.
- Conduct or participate in sprint planning reviews with government and stakeholder personnel.
- Implement SecDevOps practices to increase the integrity, reliability, and security of the RMS design and development.
- Apply agile best practices to manage requirements backlogs, tasks, issues, and defects.
- Lead or participate in daily scrums with government, stakeholder, and team staff to synchronize activities.
- Incrementally code, build, construct, and configurate a testable software solution that meets government operational and system performance parameters.
- Support the development of the dev environment to enable continuous integration; the application and database layers; and the training environment.
- Develop or prepare design artifacts including technical specifications, design diagrams, user guides, O&M manuals, and installation guides.
- Prepare and execute test plans; report all results to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive training to enable users to develop the skills requisite to effectively operate the RMS.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust suitability determination. Active DHS clearance is strongly desirable.
- 7+ years IT experience required.
- Must have 2+ years' experience in DevSecOps.
- Must have 4+ years' experience in Agile software development.
- Must have working knowledge of JIRA and disciplined Sprint-based development.
- Must have working knowledge of Git, AWS CodeCommit is a plus.
- Must have ReactJS interface development experience.
- Must possess excellent database interface and management skills with PostgreSQL or MySQL relational databases.
- Must have demonstrated development experience working in an AWS Cloud-based environment.
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes-based containers desired but not mandatory.
- Working knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu or RHEL) desired but not mandatory
$100,000 - $118,000 a year
Chartis is an equal opportunity employer and employs qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification proscribed under applicable law. We participate in E-Verify.
- Computer Sciences
- Software Engineering
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Java (Programming Language)
- Object Oriented Programming
- .Net Framework
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2319971480
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.