You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Physician Assistant- General Neurology, Full-time, Days
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better? Benefits
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Physician Assistant (SL) - II reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This physician assistant is credentialed and in good standing on the Northwestern Medicine Medical Staff. Additionally, this physician assistant meets the requirements listed in RMG's Physician Practice Agreement.
- Advanced computer knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to assess and determine situations requiring an interpreter and to use interpreter services effectively
- Must be flexible to scheduling changes including overtime, weekend hours, holiday, and on call
- Bachelor's Degree in accredited Physician Assistant Program
- LIC PA
- CERT BLS
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Emergency Departments
- Basic Life Support
- Operating Theater
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Outpatient Surgeries
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2319968084
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.