You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
JAVA Software Engineer
Job Description A world-class credit card company is looking for a back-end JAVA engineer to add to their team. This is a contract-to-hire position, that would allow for a hybrid work environment, asking for only two days per week in office. This company takes pride in having over 60,000 employees, all with a common goal of delivering an exceptional customer service experience every single day.
If you want to constantly redefine what is possible and help to ensure customer financial confidence wherever is possible. They are looking for people who want a career creating breakthrough technology and making an impact on an audience of millions. Their tech stack contains JAVA, React, Spring, Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with JAVA, Spring/Spring Boot
- Experience with Microservice Architecture
- Experience with CI/CD Containers
- Experience in Computer Science/Computer Engineering (1-6 years)
- 60% Back end Development JAVA, Spring Boot, Spring
- 40% Full stack Development (React)
- 60% Hands On Development
- 40% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Justin Lewis
- .Net Framework
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Java (Programming Language)
- Sql (Programming Language)
- Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
- Visual Basic (Programming Language)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2319996783
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.