You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
IT Specialist (Field and Desktop)
AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events - from concerts and festivals to sports and theater - at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we've consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We're passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we're always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
AXS is seeking an Chicago-based IT Specialist to join our team for both desktop and live event support. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and executing all support activities relating to all information technology systems for AXS including data, networks, and computer systems (hardware and software). They will provide the highest level of support to our clients and end users. This includes hardware, software, and other resources to meet the company's requirements. They will interface with a wide variety of functional areas within the organization including Client Support, Implementation and Account Management. Provide a high level of customer service, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide technical support to Clients, End-users, Contact Center for all IT / Operations related issues
- Communicate regularly with peer technicians in other team facilities regarding operational situations and health
- Maintain record of daily problems and remedial action taken, as well installation activities
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support
- Document all work performed and possess ability to write clear and effective status reports
- Work with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications
- Provide "Remote Hands" assistance, as requested by customers
- Investigate, resolve, and implement improvements to existing information systems and associated procedures
- Setup equipment for employees and clients, performing or ensuring proper installation of computers, access control systems, switches, and appropriate software
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware and recommend improvements or upgrades
- Engage in problem-solving, monitoring, and installing data communication equipment and software
- In a subordinate role, provide technical support for large projects, operations, and special live events
- Travel as required: 60-75%
- 1-3 years of IT/IS or related experience
- A strong working knowledge of Windows OS, Windows Server, Apple iOS
- Working knowledge of Networking (OSI network layers, TCP/IP) and WAN Devices, circuits, cabling and telephonic and/or Wi-Fi technology
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the desk-side and server environments
- Must be self-motivated, capable of troubleshooting, and possess the ability to work reliably and responsibly both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and time constraints
- Ability and willingness to work off-hours, on-call and on weekends as necessary
- Must have clean driving record with no prior alcohol related charges, be able to provide a current DMV record
- Must be open to 60-75% travel as part of this field IT role
- Stage 1: Recruiter video Interview
- Stage 2: two 45-min video interviews (one with our Hiring Manager and with our IT team)
- Stage 4: 30-min executive video interview (as needed)
- The opportunity to support great colleagues, clients and live events
- Extraordinary People - we're not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
AXS , a subsidiary of AEG , sells millions of tickets every year for 500+ partners across North America, Europe, and Asia, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Houston Rockets. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide, including Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, London, Tempe, Stockholm, and Tokyo. At each location you'll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we've dubbed ourselves "Fanatix") who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Specialist (Field and Desktop)
More about AEG
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
We are dedicated to a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but can't "check every box" in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
We're an equal opportunity employer and never discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Computer Literacy
- Requirement Prioritization
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Hazardous Wastes
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2319999039
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.