You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Route Sales Representative
$data.displayType === 'InputTextArea') ? 'block__field--full-width' :
$data.displayType === 'InputRichText'? 'block__field--wide-rich-text' :
If you are interested in building your career in a growing company with popular retail brands such as Red Baron®, Tony's®, and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks, this role is for you!
What We Offer
- Pay: $44000 - $46000 / year
- Compensation is a combination of base pay plus commission
- Monday -- Friday schedule (occasional weekends) on assigned route
- Fuel card and mileage reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance, and 401K with Company Match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company uniform and footwear allowance provided
- Opportunities for career advancement
What You Will Do
In this position, you will place orders and merchandise product to ensure our products are available on store shelves for grocery shoppers.
- Place orders and drive additional sales by gaining display space and promoting new products
- Merchandise product, maintain display space, and rotate product
- Use handheld technology and sales software to complete daily work
- Build in-store relationships and work effectively with co-workers in a fast-paced environment
- Utilize your personal vehicle for daily route
What We Look For
- Grocery experience (preferred but not required)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License, reliable transportation, and 18 years or older
- Ability to safely lift 35 pounds and move frozen product using appropriate equipment
- Ability to meet pre-employment background check and drug test requirements
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin, or other protected class.
- Customer Service
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2315903273
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.