You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Manufacturing Engineer Co-op - Spring 2023
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer Co-op - Spring 2023
Job Location: Mason, OH
This role will work cross-functionality to help the organization transform how it tracks, plans, and manages enterprise resources during the manufacturing process. This role will use existing process documentation to help us create and improve product routes and details in enterprise software systems
- Work with teams in Manufacturing Engineering and Operations review and transpose required processes
- Use existing documentation and key stakeholder feedback to create process routes in ERP and MES
- Execute time studies in order to populate process route standard hours
- Work with functional groups to ensure proper deployment of process router in ERP and MES
- Review, correct, and validates process routers during creation and deployment
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, or related field
- Knowledge/experience in systems that track and manage manufacturing resources and processes (Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP))
- Product Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance
- Engineering Design Process
- Functional Testing
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2315900613
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.