You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Associate, Asset Management
Utilize your forward-thinking, data-driven, supply chain and warehouse experience to strategically identify inefficiencies, gaps, and areas of improvement across asset management and the asset disposal lifecycle. You’ll work closely with the asset management, warehouse, and PC disposal vendor management teams to improve the end-to-end experience and recommend automation solutions for our best-in-class customer and line of business asset services.
As a Senior Associate, you will develop and validate the complete asset lifecycle with responsibility for ensuring a predictable, seamless, and best in class customer/employee experience as technology moves through the lifecycle (procurement, configuration, management/support, disposal).
Other duties will include coordinating daily supply chain functions of scheduling, transportation, customer service, inventory, warehouse operations, and off-site warehouses. This position manages supply chain and logistics operations to maximize efficiency and minimize cost of the organization’s supply chain by overseeing the vendor managed disposal process.
What you’ll do:
• Be responsible for the inventory leveling, warehouse configuration, shipping/receiving logistics, and creating an industry leading asset management service for roughly 10,000 units (End User PC’s) at any given time.
• Maintains disposal processes and asset systems to accurately report disposed inventory, monitor disposal efforts with vendors, and rectify any variances.
• Develops processes within business and asset systems to monitor and improve device return rates from users.
• Build relationships and appropriately influence relevant internal teams and direct business contacts in the adoption of a human-centered approach to designing, building, and delivering services.
• Work with the data scientists and team leaders to analyze relevant information to form an understanding of context (e.g. hardware vendors, Value add Resellers, business, market, emerging contexts, related trends, target groups, etc.) and define and articulate significant insights, converting the into meaningful service proposals.
• Design internal asset management processes to measure customer experience and continuously evaluate the success of solutions based on qualitative research, quantitative asset metrics, reduction in Factory to User lead time, and users/customer experience.
• Pursues new items and/or vendors for R&D needs.
• Assists sales with managing risk of obsolete or slow-moving inventory.
• Works with ESM for negotiating freight carriers and source lanes to achieve targeted costs
• Directs scheduling and warehouse on budget guidelines for the department.
• Manages off site vendors to reflect accurate shipments and daily inventory movements.
• Reports on daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs.
Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management
At least 3 years in Asset Management or Supply Chain
Lean Sigma Six Certification
Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management
10+ years in a related Supply Chain role.
2+ years of experience in IT Asset Disposal work experience
3+ years working with ServiceNow, Google Sheets, Excel, SQL and other data analytics tools
3+ years of experience in asset management, PC setup, Mac/Windows platforms
3+ years of experience working with a large Fortune company, Big 3 or other consulting firm, facilitation, or training environment
3+ years of experience with visualization tools (Visio, Google Slides, PowerPoint, Sketch, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, or Illustrator)
3+ years of experience working with warehouse optimization and import and export standards
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Associate, Asset Management. Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Associate, Asset Management
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
- Financial Statements
- Financial Analysis
- Manage Financial Asset
- Ensure Documentation
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Lease Analysis
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2319838112
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.