You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business Development Associate
Obsidian Management is a dynamic, fast-growing business development firm looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Business Development Associate to forge impactful relationships with partners and improve prospective client volume. The Business Development Associate will build relationships and assist the sales team to gain new customers through customized business development and sales campaigns. The Business Development Associate will work closely with the Sales Manager to reach weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly growth goals. The ideal Business Development Associate will be motivated to increase sales and search for new creative ways to attract potential customers.
Business Development Associate Responsibilities:
- Develop new business opportunities by leveraging existing relationships, participating in networking marketing events, qualifying sales leads, and directly reaching out to potential clients
- Assist in creating and executing a strategic sales plan to identify and prioritize key locations within the territory provided
- Exceed sales goals by participating in campaigns/programs to move new business through the sales cycle continually
- Identify, qualify, and close prospective target accounts and provide excellent service to existing customers
- Consult with management to develop a thorough understanding of current product needs, challenges, and trends to offer solutions that are tailored to each customer’s needs
- Provide expert product knowledge presentations that showcase products and services to potential customers
- Assist the sales team in developing strategies for individual accounts and territories
Business Development Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Sales, or related field
- Self-directed, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- 1-3 years experience leading, motivating, and managing various program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding the team accountable for performance
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate across multiple areas to achieve a common business objective
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with management, staff, and clients
Powered by JazzHR
- Selling Techniques
- Cold Calling
- Sales Management
- Consultative Selling
- Customer Experience
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpMbUdXeWt4b2VX
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.