You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Scheduler, Data Services
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
Summary/Objective: The Data Service (DS) Scheduler the primary point of contact for internal Amsive clients, including Operations Project Management and Estimating teams. The DS Scheduler is responsible for helping to create estimates for projects as needed, and for managing the assignment of projects to Data Services resources. The DS Scheduler would also ensure that all needed information is included when assigning jobs to Data Services Programmers and Processors.
- Schedule different projects across the entire Data Services team.
- Interact with different departments (Project Management, Creative, CX) regarding job timeline status.
- Collaborate with Estimating department to provide estimates of time required to complete work.
- Develop and implement standardized system for scheduling and organizing DS projects.
- Review Job Tickets to ensure that they are clear and have necessary information.
- Processing duties
- Updating DS-specific software in a timely manner.
- Achieve a working knowledge of all internal programs and processes.
- Achieve a general understanding of art and print specifications.
- Sample tasks include the following:
- Schedule projects for individual programmers and processors.
- Collaborate with team leaders and managers to assign projects.
- Schedule a time to update postal software and update it.
- Respond to requests from Estimating & Sales with estimates of how much time projects will take to complete.
- Processing simple DS projects.
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Internal/External Relationship Management
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission
- Critical Thinking/Analytical Skills
- Time/Task Management
- Verbal/Written Communication Skill
- Flexible/able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks well
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Work Environment: This job routinely functions in a standard office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 15 pounds.
- Must be able to work at a desk for extended periods of time. Visual acuity required for PC work; reading of materials, and computer-based tools.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time exempt position, requiring an average of 40-50 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Occasional weekend work may be necessary. Additional hours may be required, and schedules may be changed to meet business requirements and complete projects.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent to highly relevant experience in similar role.
- Relevant industry experience preferred
- Able to be a team player through relationships, cross-training and back up other teams members as needed
- Ability to learn and understand the USPS regulations for the Print, Direct Mail, Direct Marketing, Advertising and Business Services related industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application software
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: None
Security Clearance: Amsive is a Federal Contractor, and this position may require government security clearance for certain projects.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AAP/EEO Statement: Amsive is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
Powered by JazzHR
- Customer Service
- Electronic Medical Record
- Scheduling Appointments
- Clerical Works
- Appointment Scheduling
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpLZ0dzeEx2MGpQ
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.