You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Your time. Your Goals.
What is DoorDash
Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S, DoorDash connects local businesses and local drivers (called Dashers) with opportunities to earn, work, and live.
As a Dasher, you can be your own boss and enjoy the flexibility of choosing when, where, and how much you earn. All you need is a mode of transportation (bike, car, scooter) and a smartphone to start making money. It’s that simple. You can even sign up and begin working that same day. With Dasher Direct, you can also get paid the same day!
Why deliver with DoorDash
- Choose your own hours: When and where you work is totally up to you.
- Freedom to dash anywhere: Deliver near your home or in a city you're just visiting.
- Easy to get started: Don't worry about car inspections or vehicle restrictions. Just sign up and receive everything you need to start earning.
- Receive deliveries right away: Once approved, log on to the Dasher app to receive nearby orders immediately.
- Know how much you'll make: Clear and concise pay model lets you know the minimum amount you will make before accepting any order
- Don’t wait for pay: Get paid the same day you dash, automatically and with no deposit fee - ever.
- Earn extra money for your goals: Achieve your short-term goals or long-term dreams by driving or biking with DoorDash.
Sign Up Details
- 18 or older
- Any car, scooter, or bicycle (in select cities)
- Driver's license number
- Social security number (only in the US)
- Final Step: consent to a background check
How to sign up
- Click “Apply Now” and complete the sign up
- Get the app and go
- Drive Commercial Vehicle
- Cdl B
- Commercial Driving Regulations
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2319416343
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.