You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Censeo Consulting Group is a top Washington D.C. based management consulting firm dedicated to helping public sector and non-profit clients build operational excellence, deliver better outcomes, and lower cost. We take a personalized approach to strategic consulting to solve our clients’ most complex problems and build operational excellence that transforms their organizations, allowing them to better deliver on their public and social missions.
At Censeo, our award-winning culture means you’ll join a tight-knit community of 75 brilliant and passionate colleagues. We are advocates for a better functioning public sector, and we’re also good friends who know the names of each other’s dogs. Our philosophy is horizontal, not hierarchical, and our open-door policy encourages a culture of entrepreneurship at all levels. We share successes, make decisions together, and foster an environment for those with initiative to lead. Our colleagues bring their own unique personalities to work every day and use them to help shape our growing firm in ways that reach far beyond client projects.
Senior Consultants, known internally as Associates, are a core member of the project team. Associates work closely with clients to understand their issues, create strategies for change, gain buy-in, and work together with their clients to realize results. They apply a broad range of creative problem-solving skills, combining technical and analytical rigor, to help solve their piece of the overall client problem. Some responsibilities include:
- Working with consulting teams on all aspects of client engagements from scope definition to delivery
- Contributing thought leadership by engaging in the development of recommendations
- Contributing to written and verbal communication specific to the engagement
- Working with small client teams to develop project deliverables
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS with a strong academic background
- M.B.A. or master's degree in related field
- 3+ years' experience in operations improvement, corporate strategy, or similar.
- 1+ year of post-MBA management consultant experience strongly preferred.
- Superior, creative problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Ability to work on projects with demanding deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience writing effective business communications and ability to share and synthesize knowledge
- Interest in working with public sector clients
Censeo Consulting Group is based in Washington D.C., a fantastic city for working professionals. We work in a hybrid setting with flexibility to work from home and work in our office conveniently located in the heart of downtown, just a few blocks away from the White House. And with many of our clients also based in D.C., we have the luxury of leaving for a meeting and being back in the office in time for post-work happy hours, team dinners, and game nights.
The Fine Print:
- Expected travel 0-10%; may increase based on business needs
- This is an exempt, full-time position
- Essential Physical Functions
- Sitting: Particularly for sustained periods of time
- Light Carrying: Physically transporting items weighing less than 15 pounds from one location to another
Censeo offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, flexible and remote work opportunities, and tuition and training reimbursement. More information on our benefits and perks can be found at: .
Censeo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Join Our Award-Winning Culture!
Our passion wins awards. But don’t just take it from us…
- 2020 Vault #21 Best Boutique Consulting Firm
- 2019 Ivy Exec #7 Best Boutique Consulting Firm
- 2018 Consulting Magazine Best Small Firms to Work For
- 2017 Vault #12 Best Boutique Consulting Firm
- 2016 Forbes Best Management Consulting Firms in America
- 2015 Washington Business Journal’s Philanthropy List
Powered by JazzHR
- Sap Erp
- Advanced Business Application Programming (Abap)
- Sap Netweaver Business Warehouse
- Production Support
- Sap Bi Accelerator
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpXcFRURFRnZFZj
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.