You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Active Top Secret Clearance with Poly Required
Salary Range: Up to $200K
The Sponsor relies on a variety of specific software capabilities to perform duties. The Sponsor requires support specializing in system engineering to perform operational and system administrative tasks, identify and remediate system risks, and implement proactive solutions that address evolving technological infrastructure needs. Work will include assisting with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) tasks.
**Please note: This job requires an existing Top Secret Clearance and Polygraph**
Responsibilities and Duties
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
- Demonstrated experience with process automation such as PowerShell, C, Python, GitHub.
- Demonstrated experience making virtual machine configuration changes necessary to resolve trouble tickets or to comply with Sponsor requirements and IT best practices.
- Demonstrated experience administering user access by adding and deleting user accounts, maintaining user permissions and access privileges.
- Demonstrated experience making application software and operating system configuration changes necessary to resolve trouble tickets or to comply with Sponsor requirements and IT best practices.
- Demonstrated experience implementing, with oversight, the Sponsor’s requirements.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating and mitigating software security vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsors unique IT infrastructure and ongoing projects.
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsors audit and analysis software packages
- Demonstrated experience communicating orally and in writing with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience conducting data transfer operations.
- Demonstrated experience executing O&M tasks as necessary to support the Sponsor’s software and hardware infrastructure.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account and more.
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Social Events, Employee Assistance Program and Team Building
401K, Tuition Assistance, Annual and Referral Bonuses
Dezign Concepts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
- Problem Solving
- Operating Systems
- Agile Software Development
- Software Development
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDprckxLcXkzT1dP
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.