You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
4165 - Systems Engineer (Hybrid) (TS)
Our client is looking for a Systems Engineer to maintain a VMware VDI and Microsoft Server-based environment. If you’ve got great communication, and collaboration, as well as time and engineering skills, then this is the job for you!
You get to work with VDI software!
If you are open to commuting to Washington, D.C. (don’t worry there’s plenty of parking), we want you to work for our preferred client!
As a “Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT”, our client’s story began by creating tools that empowered developers to build faster solutions across the Web. Today, their teams support dozens of agencies, hundreds of thousands of users, and millions of citizens.
- 3+ experience in system engineering with vSphere 6.5, 6.7, and 7.0, vCenter and ESXi troubleshooting
- Experience with VMware Horizon Suite, including AppVolumes, vSAN, and Dynamic Environment Manager
- You have an active Top Secret Clearance
Nice to Have's:
- VMware VCP Certification
- Experience with Storage Back-up tools such as CommVault
- SCOM (System Center Operations Manager)
- Experience with Active Directory, Active Directory Federated Services, AAD Connect
- Analyze Office 365 service reports, auditing log, and third-party service reports
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting these platforms: Active Directory, DNS, SharePoint, PowerShell, SMTP, SSL/TLS
A day in the life as their System Engineer:
- You’ll work with a large operational support team to support and engineer technical solutions
- Your primary focus area will be on our customer’s VMWare Infrastructure and Horizon VDI desktop solution across multiple environments
- You will report to customer site three days a week in Washington, DC
Clearance requirement: TS
Location: Washington DC
Schedule: Hybrid- 3 days a week onsite
Mission Box Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the benefits of diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other attribute or protected characteristic by law. Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required. Our strategic partner is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract of employment and are subject to change at the discretion of our strategic partner.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDp4SkdxWXRSNURY
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.