You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
As a Drupal Developer for CGS you will work on a team to develop, support, and implement Drupal 9 websites. We are looking for candidates who have a diverse Drupal background including front-end development, back-end development, site building, theming, testing, and DevOps. The candidate should have extensive experience with programing skills (PHP, CSS, HTML, etc.) and aesthetics. This job has remote capabilities dependent on job experience and customer needs.
- Site building, administration, and maintenance of Drupal sites
- Develop custom Drupal themes and modules
- Work closely with the users understanding their requirements
- Work within the Agile methodology helping Sprint teams
- Learn new technologies or off the shelf software quickly
- Help back-end and front-end developers work with one another
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of Drupal experience
- 3+ in Drupal 8/9
- 5+ years of experience with PHP, MySQL, HTML, JQuery
- 3+ years of experience with Drupal content modeling and site governance
- 5+ years of experience with CSS, Sass, and USWDS
- 3+ years of experience with OEL, REHL, and CentOS
- Experience with Apache
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Azure DevOps/Agile Methodology
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Drush/Composer
Some Benefits of the Position Include
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and Commuter)
- Paid Time Off and Observance of State/Federal Holidays
This is a job post for a position with CGS. We are a small business driven by providing our clients the most exceptional service in the sector. In order to give our clients, the best service we need to have the right team of motivated individuals to provide that service to them.
Our staff core values are as follows:
Honesty through hard work and self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and to deliver the best quality to our consumers mending those relations for years to come.
For more information about CGS please visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Drupal Developer
- Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
- Hypertext Markup Language (Html)
- Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2317771647
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.