You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Global LT is an international language services company looking for a motivated person to join us as a Billing Manager with a focus on Accounts Receivable.
This position will report to our CFO and will work closely with our Finance team. The right candidate will have strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks each day. Our ideal candidate will also interact positively with employees, customers, and vendors while finding creative solutions to challenges in the billing department. We take great pride in our culture at Global LT so the candidate we are looking for approaches their work relationships with empathy and enjoys being a part of an international team.
- Lead all Accounts Receivable customer collections including Aging Report generation and customer follow up
- Oversee Billing function, including design and implementation of related processes and procedures
- Manage a team of billing specialists
- Prepare regular communications to internal teams on outstanding AR
- Process customer Cash/ACH/CC receipts
- Assist with month-end close processes (account reconciliations, journal entries)
- Identify and implement policies and procedures to increase efficiency, leverage technology, and reduce manual effort/errors
- Perform various other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of experience in an AR role
- Experience with high high-volume billing processes
- Leadership experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, (Excel - Pivot Tables, SUMIFS, VLOOKUP)
- Microsoft GP ERP system experience preferred
- Ability to remain positive, determined, calm and focused when faced with challenging situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills required
- Interest in systems, technology and data analysis
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance programs
- Life Insurance and AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K Savings Program
- Competitive Time Off Policy
- Excellent company culture
Come work with us!
We are a US company based in Michigan, but have a global team.
This position is US based.
Global LT is an equal opportunity employer, and more. We celebrate diversity as one of our key strengths and work continuously to ensure all our staff and contractors agree that Global LT is an inclusive and equitable employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpwSXVkbTVyclVr
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.