You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
$15 / hour
The Carowinds Merchandise Department focuses on offering a great shopping experience and we thrive on teaching Merchandising skill with setting up displays that everyone can enjoy and shop from. As part of the team, you'll create special memories for guests when you help find the perfect memento of their visit You'll also:
- Demonstrates and sells merchandise to guests utilizing knowledge of products.
- Conduct sales transactions on POS (point of sales) system.
- Displays merchandise and suggestively sells products to guests emphasizing key selling points or sales promotions.
- Stocks shelves, fixtures, gondolas, counters and racks with merchandise. Retrieves boxed merchandise from back storage areas to stock the sales floor.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the workspace including cash wrap.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- FREE admission to Carowinds and other Cedar Fair parks
- FREE tickets for friends and family
- 10% discounts on food and 20% discounts on merchandise
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world
- Exclusive associate-only events
Do you love to help others, have a friendly disposition and an entrepreneurial spirit? Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding job that's also FUN Carowinds offers convenient hours for high school or college students, retirees, or anyone seeking an awesome part-time opportunity. Our jobs can lead to a successful future by developing resume-building skills as well as gaining knowledge through training and work experience.
Positions are currently available for those who are 16 or older.Responsibilities:
We are here to make people happy Carowinds associates are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories to last lifetime They are crucial to providing guests with a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our core values of Integrity, Courtesy, and Inclusiveness.Qualifications:
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Carowinds.
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Stock Merchandise
- Operate Cash Register
- Sales Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gdtt5pa
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.