You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Experience the SYNERGY HomeCare difference, where we are united under one purpose, to bring wholehearted, life-energizing care to as many people as possible - on their own terms, in their own homes. And that starts with compassionate, care-minded people like YOU! When you join the SYNERGY HomeCare team as a CNA, you will feel appreciated, recognized, and rewarded for the comforting, life-affirming care that comes right from your heart! Our promise to our clients is to bring full support for fuller lives and to elevate their confidence knowing they have a certified nursing assistant like you by their side.
- Enjoy serving others?
- Have a big heart with a lot of love to share?
- Take charge with a warm smile?
We always have an opening for CNAs who can answer yes to these questions. At SYNERGY HomeCare we create a world of care at home for all, which means you will have the opportunity to care for a wide variety of people; spanning all ages and all abilities. We are seeking certified nursing assistants to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers Certified Nursing Assistants, CNAs:
- Competitive pay between ($16 - $18)
- Direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching CNA’s with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Provide personal care to clients as needed
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA Benefits include:
- Direct Deposit
- Flexiable Work Schedule
- Milage Reimbursment
- Travel Incentives
- Supportive/Appreciative Leadership
If you would like to join our outstanding team at SYNERGY HomeCare, apply today!
- Recording Stats
- Patient Positioning
- Assist Resident
- Provide Medical Care
- Perform Nursing Duty
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2NzoxMDMyMjYx
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.