You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assc Dir-Sr Software Engineer - Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
We are seeking an exceptionally skilled and highly effective Associate Director, Software Engineering/Senior Software Engineer to join our Digital Insights team. They will be a versatile technologist that will contribute towards the architecture, development, and maintenance of the next generation content delivery platform hosting moodys.com.
As part of the Digital Insights team, they will play a hands-on engineer/architect/track lead role, lead technology transformation and accelerate the journey towards the highly available, scalable Cloud native technologies. This key member of our team is integral to the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, requirement specification, use case and technical design, development, testing, and implementation. This individual will be focused on delivering assigned tasks and/or specific tracks of the solution on time, escalating issues when appropriate as well as educating others in the form of code reviews, workshops, and documentation.
• Help the larger Digital Insights team in defining solutions, integrations, and technical architectures
• Serve as developer leveraging Agile-based principles and practices to deliver high quality code and systems
• Participate in the software design, development, and end-to-end implementation using Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets)
• Provide deep knowledge and hands-on expertise in Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets) and working knowledge of at least one other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Target, Forms, Analytics, Audience Manager, Campaign, Dynamic Media)
• Use strong development, testing, debugging skills at all levels (unit, system, integration, and performance testing) along with detail-oriented documentation skills
• Provide high level estimation to facilitate planning and execution and roadmap initiatives
• Assist with the estimation of development tasks, project planning, risk identification and mitigation planning
• Collaborate with Moody's technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Master's is a plus - or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience contributing to software development teams
• Experience within all phases of software development working across Agile teams, product owners and external stakeholders
• A subject matter expert on all things related to Adobe Experience Manager
• Hands on Java/J2EE software development experience
• Experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets) solutions
• Experience in developing & working with REST APIs
• Experience driving technical ideas and communicating clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization
• Outcome focused and a strong negotiator and problem solver
• Resilient, decisive, and hard working
• Capable of mapping out and defining complex solution requirements
The Bonus Points:
• Experience with AEM as a Cloud Service technology stack
• Experience with setting up Automation for tools/processes
• Experience with other relevant WCM solutions such as WordPress, Acquia/Drupal, Sitecore
• Experience with one or more back end/server-side technologies including: SOAP/REST, SQL/NoSQL databases, ESB, and Microservices
• Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Sling, JMS, JUnit, Eclipse
• Experience with development technologies: Git (Bitbucket or GitHub), Jira, Rally, Asana, Selenium, SonarQube, maven, Jenkins, Cypress, Postman/Newman
• Experience with other development languages: Node.js, Ruby, C#/.Net
• Experience with AWS cloud technologies: ECS/Fargate, ECR, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, VPC, ALB, NLB, Elasticsearch, Neptune, Elasticache, Aurora PostgreSQL
• Experience with container technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS
• Working knowledge of other web technologies: Elastic, Solr, Content Delivery Networks (CDN) (Akamai, CloudFlare), Web Application Firewall (WAF), Nginx, HAProxy, Apache Httpd
• Adobe Experience Cloud tool certification (either Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics are desirable)
• Some experience of digital marketing, CRO, digital analytics, decisioning, campaign planning, creative and UX disciplines
Digital Insights OUMoody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody’s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or based on a sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Assc Dir-Sr Software Engineer - Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position may be considered a promotional opportunity, pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement. Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity For US-based roles only: the anticipated hiring base salary range for this position is $$130,800 to $209,700, depending on factors such as experience, education, level, skills, and location. This range is based on a full-time position. In addition to base salary, this role is eligible for incentive compensation. Moody’s also offers a competitive benefits package, including not but limited to medical, dental, vision, parental leave, paid time off, a 401(k) plan with employee and company contribution opportunities, life, disability, and accident insurance, a discounted employee stock purchase plan, and tuition reimbursement.
- Application Development
- Problem Solving
- Information Technology
- Operating Systems
- Agile Software Development
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2308504581
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.