You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Account Manager - Entry Level
Here at Phx Management, we are dedicated to creating a positive environmental and social impact through our work and volunteer efforts in the community. Our newest client initiative, ReadyRefresh, is to supply free water bottles to essential workers and members of the Phoenix community. To keep up with demand, we are hiring an enthusiastic and motivated Entry Level Account Manager immediately.
The Entry Level Account Manager position is an entry-level role with the opportunity for rapid growth into an executive management role after completion of our training program. The Entry Level Account Manager will join a highly collaborative and motivated team in a high-energy workplace. The right individual will love the thrill of a challenge and thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
Entry Level Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Providing product and service information to consumers
- Troubleshooting account issues
- Liaison between client and consumer to promote strong and lasting relationships
- Work in a team-based environment
- Exhibit extreme professionalism on behalf of our clients
- Participate in daily training sessions and attend Upper Management/Client meetings
Entry Level Account Manager Requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent student mentality
- Uncontested work ethic and ambition
- Positive outlook and solution-oriented
- 2 years of experience in customer service, sales, or relative background
Powered by JazzHR
- Business Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales Management
- Customer Retention
- Client Service Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpwaHF4TmFKMnk5
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.