You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Charity Customer Service Representative
Our team is made up of diverse individuals who have a range of expertise, skills, and backgrounds. Our team helps us create wildly successful fundraising events for our charity partners.
As a member of the Olympus family, the Charity Customer Service Representative will be surrounded by a supportive team in a friendly atmosphere. You will create energy for our charity partners' potential donor base from the opening greeting to the final close.
Responsibilities of the Charity Customer Service Representative:
- Maintain exceptional customer service throughout the event to both team members and potential donors to increase donations
- Effectively communicate our charity partners' core message to increase donations
- Maintain compliance throughout the event
- Attend in-person and virtual meetings to increase knowledge of our charity partners.
- Manage day-to-day aspects of our events and address potential problems that may arise
Requirements for the Position:
- High school diploma / GED.
- Have an energetic spirit, be a creative thinker, and constantly strive for victory.
- 0-2 Years in customer service or sales.
- Can follow a proven process.
- Passion for working with people and giving back to the community
Powered by JazzHR
- Customer Service
- Operate Cash Register
- Retention Management
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Clerical Works
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDp5WVhlS3RlMlYy
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.