You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Representative - Sign on Bonus
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our wholesale team in Woburn, Ma.
Sullivan Tire is a family owned and operated company with over 1,300 employees. We offer a unique blend of opportunities for growth and strong family values.
$1,000 Sign On Bonus Included
- Support sales effort by providing customer service and order fulfillment to our internal and wholesale customers.
- Work closely with management to increase profitability through improved efficiency and productivity.
- Provide customer service and support to our internal and wholesale customers via telephone
- Provide customers with current product information, quotations, and inventory to fulfill orders
- Process accurately and efficiently orders for internal and wholesale customers for the purchase of tires, parts, and service
- Perform data entry and administrative tasks accurately and in a timely manner
- Coordinate deliveries with shipping departments and available to perform deliveries if needed
- Willingness to load and unload trucks which requires being able to lift 50 lbs
- Assume additional Office Support responsibilities as requested
- Minimum of a high school diploma with two years of customer service experience
- Tire and automotive service industry experience a big plus!
An ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent phone skills
- Customer Service attitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word) and Inventory Management Database
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
Powered by JazzHR
- Customer Service
- Operate Cash Register
- Retention Management
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Clerical Works
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpZdUJBS3dYNWIz
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.