You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
NEW SIGN ON BONUS $5,000!!!
Do you believe in empowering individuals and their families? Well, we do too! We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals to join our already AMAZING team. Our mission is to offer quality care to our residents, and to provide for them a loving and compassionate environment, attending carefully to their physical, spiritual and emotional needs. We are currently looking for a compassionate and enthusiastic Registered Dietitian to join our team!
The Registered Dietitian plays an important role in
The Registered Dietitian must possess:
- Skilled Nursing Home LTC: 1 years (Preferred)
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- The Registered Dietitian works under the supervision of their Administrator and also works closely with the Dietary Team to maintain excellent nutritional standards and process improvement.
- Provide medical nutrition therapy using evidence-based medicine to optimize patient care.
- Conduct nutrition assessments, formulate nutrition care plans, implement interventions, and provide education to improve nutrition quality.
- Monitor and evaluate patient care and outcomes on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with other members of the interdisciplinary care team including doctors, nurses, and Dietary staff.
- Perform quality improvement initiative such as patient satisfaction rounds and tray testing.
- Document in the medical record.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance & Voluntary Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Accident coverage, Hospital Indemnity coverage & Critical Illness coverage
- Educational Assistance for full-time or part-time employees pursuing educational opportunities that will increase the employee’s qualifications and skills in the nursing field, such as an LPN or RN.
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Skilled Nursing Home LTC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certification through Commission on Dietetic Registration
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists, and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for our job opportunities.
Powered by JazzHR
- Health Care
- Long Term Care
- Assisted Living
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDp2NFBGSTJKQWtR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.