You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
PT Sales Associate : Fillmore St
Our store teams are the heart of Leap and we need to find the best and brightest team to be the face of our cluster of stores located on Fillmore St: , , & . Leap is built upon the mission of helping the hottest up-and-coming e-commerce brands easily and effectively establish brick and mortar stores.
We are seeking a Part-Time Sales Associate who will have a direct impact on the experience of our customers and the success of the store.
What You’ll Do:
- Create a fun and memorable experience for the customer that makes them want to keep coming back
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through best in class service and representation of the brand
- Lead sales initiatives as well as support other brands in the area that are under the Leap umbrella
- Participate in general store maintenance as well as stay up to date with brand trends and merchandising
- Ideate, create, and initiate action plans to drive sales, client engagement, employee engagement, visual merchandising, and operational excellence
- Keep a flexible work schedule; including days, nights, weekends, some holidays and special events in addition to possible opening & closing responsibilities
- Comfortability working with/using a ladder and lifting a maximum of 50lbs
- Maintain an active floor presence, including standing and walking for extended periods of time.
Who YOU Are:
- Welcoming, Customer Obsessed & Service Oriented- Ability to initiate connection. Eager to create a memorable experience, hospitable, helpful, anticipates needs, possesses excellent selling skills.
- Integrity- Does what they say they will do when they say they will do it, takes responsibility & accountability.
- Team Player- Sees another’s success as their own, communicates clearly, & proactively seeks opportunity to support others.
- Professional- On time, organized, mature; must show up/demonstrate strong work ethic/experience in interview.
- Brand Advocate/Category Expert- Keeps up with trends/fashion/news in related industry; shows passion and ability to teach and educate within a specific category.
- Adaptable & Entrepreneurial- Ability to be adaptable in multiple situations with a growth mindset and takes initiative to drive for results and proactively creates solutions to solve problems.
Measures of Success:
- Key Performance Indicators: Sales, Conversion, UPT, AUR & Traffic
- Support Customer outreach and brand activations
- Ability to accomplish tasks on time and effectively
- Employee discount on product
- Eligible for 401K + Matching
- Bonus Eligible
- Flexible working hours/schedules
- HealthiestYou Telemedicine
- Career Growth and development
It’s an exciting time to join our team as we revolutionize the world of retail and we look forward to having you on board!
Salary Range: $17/hr. - $20/hr.
In order to achieve our mission, we need to work hard to create a diverse community of Leapers to support the brand and customers we serve and help us all grow and thrive individually and as a team. Our differences make our organization special and are paramount to our culture. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued.
Powered by JazzHR
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Stock Merchandise
- Operate Cash Register
- Sales Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpoam9kbnpnRzcz
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.