You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile. Each Aspen Dental branded practice is owned and operated by a licensed dentist and are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. Together, we're making dentistry better, allowing more people to access dental care that works with their lives.
$800 Per Day.
Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team
- Quickly advance your clinical skills - thousands of hours of free Continuing Education (live and online)
- 1st year earning potential 2x traditional private practice model*
- Mentorship - instant peer network of 1,200+ dentists for clinical & developmental support
- 100% Clinical autonomy with non-clinical business support
- Paid time off and holidays Health, Vision, and 401(k) savings plan
- Career advancement we promote from within
- A fast track to practice ownership
How You'll Succeed
- You're ready to be part of a patient-centric team
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
- Health Administration
- Primary Care
- Electronic Medical Record
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gdttb9f
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.