You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Entry Level Sales Rep - Part Time - Work from Home
Vector Marketing who has been around for over 40 years is currently interviewing for part time sales positions (with the option to work more). Basic responsibilities include working with customer through virtual appointments, selling our Cutco products, setting up appointments, and placing online orders. Great starting pay, not based on sales or results.
- Excellent pay – Reps are paid weekly. $24.50 base-appt, not based on sales or a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
- Solid training – We’ve been training people to do well for over 40 years. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
- Flexible scheduling – We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work part time, some just for the summer, and others choose to earn extra income around other commitments such as vacations, classes, other jobs, or family obligations.
- Product - We work with Cutco products that are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about home goods isn’t needed.
- Choice of location – Sales reps interview virtually and can work from home after their training. Some in office meetings and trainings may happen.
Basic Requirements:- Enjoy working with people
- All ages eighteen plus or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Willing to learn and apply new skills
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in admin, retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. Some none at all! We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking to work around their schedule. If you are looking for summer work or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team, fill out the contact information and a receptionist will send you a text about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales Representative, Location: Clackamas, OR - 97015 , PL: 565436644
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Stock Merchandise
- Operate Cash Register
- Sales Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2316205971
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.