You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
4446 Systems Analyst Internship
At Keesler Federal Credit Union, our mission is to “Be Extraordinary”! To accomplish this goal, we utilize innovative technology to equip our team, secure our data, and process our transactions. Join our team of analysts to get hands on experience with solving business needs, collaborating with vendors, providing statistics and measurements, and solving routine software and usability problems.
The Systems Analyst team at Keesler Federal is responsible for providing application support for core systems and business applications used throughout the credit union.
The Systems Analyst Intern will be responsible for assisting the team with various projects such as new system implementation and other tasks including general service tickets, automating manual processes, application configuration, and helping to redefine our digital presence. This candidate should be able to work well with others and adapt well to challenges.
Opportunities to Learn
- Jack Henry products such as Symitar, Enterprise Workflow, Synapsys and Synergy
- Microsoft Office365 product suite
- Vast understanding of financial operations and business processes
- Learn to analyze and solve problems while providing extraordinary member service, utilizing various ticketing systems such as Service Desk and Jira, in conjunction with our Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Participates as a project resource on assigned initiatives
- Performs professional duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned
- Identify, research, and develop strategies for potentially disrupted technology solutions and products
- Other administrative duties such as help desk tickets, documentation, and department meetings
- Trustworthy, motivated, organized, and possess good communication skills
- Proven ability through previous employment, internship, community service, extra-curricular activities or other involvement
- High level of confidentiality for member data and personal identifying information
- Must be at least a Junior college student currently enrolled in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Provide Technical Assistance
- Software Development
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Systems Design
- Systems Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2308813874
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.