You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Dentist Job in Quincy, IL
About the job Dentist Job in Quincy, IL
Blue Jay Dental has a client with a need for a general dentist to start immediately in Quincy, IL.
Dentist Job Description
This is a busy dental office that is part of a corporate group with multiple offices throughout the USA.
Dentist Office Hours
Full-time immediate week day schedule
Dentist Practice Information
This high-tech practice is paperless, with digital x-ray and computers in all of the operatories
Adult with some children
Excellent starting pay to help establish new dentist.
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have IL license and DEA
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume to [email protected], or, for a faster response, please call/text Jeremy at
- Health Administration
- Primary Care
- Electronic Medical Record
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2308813607
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.