You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Lead Applications Developer
Lead Applications Developer
Job Number: 22-00274
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Lead Applications Developer for our client in Trenton, NJ.
Eclaro's client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of applications.
- Coordinate the development staffs schedule and ensure effective communication between team members and other IT functional areas.
- Additionally, will be expected to provide feedback and suggestions for process and product improvement and act as a technical mentor and adviser.
- Work with IT and Business management to evaluate complex user requests, projects, and clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified computer programs.
- Determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and system capabilities.
- Formulates detailed program specifications using structured analysis and design methodology.
- Prepare project documentation when needed.
- Work with functional architects to define and implement application architecture.
- Code new or modified computer programs into existing systems and test program effectiveness.
- Evaluate error messages, modify codes and troubleshoot programming problems.
- Develop detailed application designs and specifications for computer applications.
- Perform analysis of systems issues or changes.
- Write documentation describing program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Participate in the development of user manuals and operating procedures
- Provide assistance to IT team members with issues needing technical expertise or systems and/or programming knowledge.
- College degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Possesses an expert level knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role
- Functions well in large-scale, complex, cross-functional / platform environment
- Solid individual performance while also providing direction for others
- Shares knowledge, coaches and mentors others in area of expertise
- May serve as technical lead in area of expertise
- May have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of others
- Thorough knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices
- Adaptability and willingness to learn
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other Departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Extremely process and detail oriented
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with health care industry very helpful
- Willingness to work to accommodate project deadlines
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Lead Applications Developer
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
- .Net Framework
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Java (Programming Language)
- Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
- Sql (Programming Language)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2308227403
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.