You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Behavioral Health Solutions is seeking a part-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner licensed in Washington to work direct care within Skilled Nursing Facilities.
As an Independent Contractor, you will have the freedom to create your own schedule, hours, and size of caseload.
Behavioral Health Solution's (BHS) team of mental health treatment professionals specialize in providing comprehensive behavioral health services for adults and geriatrics in a variety of settings. BHS encourages a collaborative culture with hands on leadership. As a leading provider of behavioral health services, we are seeking skilled professionals of the highest caliber that share our commitment to provide state-of-the-art psychiatric services.
Service areas incorporate Spokane, WA.
- Provide face to face psychiatric services to patients directly in Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Assess patient’s mental status based on symptoms
- Appropriately diagnose DSM-V disorders and develop treatment plans
- Apply appropriate medical decision-making skills for mental health issues including psychopharmacology options and non-pharmacological treatments
- Staff clinical cases with psychiatrists
Job Type: Part-time 1-2 days per week, W2 Billable Hourly (1099 Independent Contractor available)
- Licensed in Washington by the Board of Nursing in good standing as a PMHNP
- Licensed by the Washington Board of Pharmacy in good standing to prescribe controlled substances
- Possession of an X-Wavier for Suboxone treatment (Optional)
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Malpractice Insurance
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Experience with EMR/EHR Systems (Athena I, a plus)
- Excellent written communication
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible, organized and functions under stressful situations
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Avoid “no-shows” when working in Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Hands-on and remote training and supervision
- Work-life balance/flexible work schedule
Pay: $63.00 to $79.00 per Billable Hour (based on status)
- Operating Theater
- Emergency Medicine
- Certified Surgical Technologist
- Circulatory Systems
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2308574425
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.