You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Junior Software Analyst
Synergistic IT is a full-service staffing and placement firm servicing client in America for the past 12+ years. We are dedicated towards fulfilling the IT needs of our clients. From staffing to full implementation of projects we provide the highest quality IT Services. We Intend to deliver exceptional student outcome. We don't just help you secure a tech job but build a solid career in technology.
- Should know how to work in Java, GitHub, Oracle11, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Postman.
- Need to work in 3 Modules-Customer, Employee, and Admin
- Worked on API
- Monitoring and managing employee activities.
- Need to work on developing user-friendly banking application for US companies.
- Need to work on different project with API.
- Need to Fix bug
- Testing bug of API
- Computer Programming and Coding.
- Software Development.
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Software Testing and Debugging.
- Problem Solving and Logical Thinking.
Education Requirement: -
Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
- On Job Technical support
- E- verified
- Full time position
If you do respond via e-mail, please include a daytime phone number so that we can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Integration
- Software Development
- Systems Architecture
- Systems Analysis
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2308830344
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.