You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Make Ready - Austin
At Comuna, we pride ourselves in the Buena Vida "Good Life" approach by taking great care of our properties, residents, and employees. If this philosophy is aligned with who you are, we encourage you to check out this opportunity!
Make Ready Technician
We are seeking a Make Ready Technician to be a part of our maintenance team to ensure resident satisfaction and timely maintenance service. The Make Ready may be required to split work time between two or more Austin properties.
- In coordination with the Community Manager and the Maintenance Lead, the Make Ready's primary responsibility is to ensure that all vacated apartments are converted into "market ready" status in a timely manner and according to the Community maintenance timeline.
- Assist in the maintenance of all public and common areas of the property in a clean, neat, attractive condition
- Complete assigned service requests and repairs correctly and in a timely manner
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship
- Abide by the company's hazardous communication program and follow correct, safe work practices at all times
- Participate in company training as required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We believe that the unique contributions and perspectives of our employees is the driver of our success. We are deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment where every individual feels supported, and our differences are celebrated. Comuna is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to giving every candidate equal consideration regardless of age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic.
We're eager to meet people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways - not just candidates who can do the job, but candidates seeking a long-lasting opportunity to make a difference! If you have been searching for a company who takes great pride in their services and mission, click APPLY!
- Perl (Programming Language)
- Vbscript (Visual Basic Scripting Edition)
- Java (Programming Language)
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2308474386
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.