You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Account Receivable Specialist
Who are we? We are Southwest Florida’s fastest growing waste, recycling, and site-work company with over 25 years of local experience. We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to add to our Team. This is not a Remote Position.
We offer: Competitive wages, Mon - Fri days, excellent employee health, dental, vision, life insurance benefits, PTO, Vacation, 401K and a great working environment.
The AR Clerk will have the following skills and qualifications...
- 2-3 years of experience with collections, invoicing, and/or accounts receivable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- High degree of familiarity with accounts receivable functions
- Must have a desire and ability to work as a TEAM
Responsibilities for Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Process accounts receivable transactions
- Continuous evaluation of current policies and recommendations for process improvements
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Prepare cash receipts for processing
- Perform account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage collection efforts and associated functions
Experience with home building/construction industry a plus.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDp0UkdCdFQ1WTVP
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.