You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Service Now Developer / Business Process Expert
Must be a US Citizen to Apply
Bogart Associates of Northern VA is seeking qualified experienced ServiceNow Developer to support a USG client. This candidate will support our client with design, creation, deployment, and maintenance of multiple ServiceNow applications supporting the Intelligence Community.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree IT technical majors (5 years of relevant experience can substitute for degree).
- Minimum one year of experience
- Develop, maintain, and enhance applications on the ServiceNow platform including, but not limited to, ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, CSM, Service Portal, HR Module, Asset Management, Change Management, Custom Development, etc.
- You will be responsible for helping to develop code, unit test, hold code reviews, check in code and help to build the code pipeline for continuous integration/continuous delivery.
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate roll out of new applications and modules and configure application UI, workflow, and API
- Create, maintain configuration management on the ServiceNow platform in all environments
- Backend development experience with C#, Java, Node.js, Python, Go, and Ruby programming languages
- ServiceNow experience
- ServiceNow developer certification
- Understanding of best practices across both commercial and federal sectors as it relates to workflow and process management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to team with industry partners
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Fully capable with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to estimate work effort requirements efficiently and appropriately
- Strong public speaking skills and professional demeanor required
- Experience in scrum and agile frameworks for development to include task management, performing stand-ups and sprint reviews, gathering requirements, and creating documentation
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use sound judgment.
- Have unreproachable integrity.
- Multi-task while managing competing priorities. Plan and organize tasks independently
- Conduct all aspects of positions with CI and operational security at the forefront.
- Work independently with minimal daily direction and be a team player.
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The position is mostly remote with occasional meetings at an Ashburn VA location. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, office hours during the day
Travel may be requested and would be primarily local during the business day. CONUS and OCONUS travel opportunities may be available.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
** Bogart Associates of Northern VA is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, sex, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with its obligations under federal law, each company that is a federal contractor or subcontractor is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans. **
- Project Management
- Resource Planning
- Benchmarking (Project Management)
- Program Management
- Project Planning
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2308392670
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.