You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Cloud Systems Engineer
Metric5 is currently seeking a Cloud Systems Engineer for an exciting opportunity with our DoD/NGA client.
A successful candidate will have hands-on experience architecting and supporting both cloud environments and critical applications for a federal agency.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Ability to develop/support applications within a cloud environment
- Strong understanding of cloud security
- Strong knowledge of either AWS or C2S cloud services
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Experience building/managing servers in AWS
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Fundamentals on writing scripts in (Powershell)
- SQL and Database technologies, like MySQL and Postgress
- Ability to be hands-on with the technology
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical problems
- Ability to work with government, vendors, contractors, & staff
- 10+ years of experience in information technology field
- Knowledge of micro-service architecture
- Experience managing SSL certificates on Microsoft Windows Servers
- Knowledge of containerization technologies including Docker & Kubernetes
- Knowledge of networking, load balancers, and high-availability
- Experience supporting Federal Agencies
- CompTIA Security+CE or Security+
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate - Can get away with Cloud Practitioner with a couple years of experience
Years of Experience: 10+ years of experience or more
Clearance: Must be a United States Citizen and hold a TS/SCI Clearance (or higher)
- Problem Solving
- Operating Systems
- Agile Software Development
- Software Development
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2308378729
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.