You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice
Reduce stress and burnout! Provide nursing care where patients want to be - in the comfort of their own home.
Why you'll love what you do at Integrity Home Care + Hospice:
- Experience true work/life balance with flexible full-time, part-time, and per diem schedules
- Perform 1:1 direct care in client homes
- Hands-on training supplemented with virtual learning
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger interdisciplinary care team
- Advance your career with clinical and business leadership tracks
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
We are recruiting for a compassionate Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) to reliably serve patients in the following counties Barry, Lawrence, and Stone Counties. This is a full time position.
What you'll do:
Visit a variety of clients in their own home, helping them recover from an injury, illness, surgery, or hospitalization.
- Case manage, develop care plans, and deliver highly skilled care - including assessments, medication management, wound care, and more
- Progress your clients from discharge to meeting their goals at home
- Provide education to the patient and/or their family
What you should have:
- Active and current RN license
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Previous home health care experience welcomed, but not required. We will train you!
- Ability to travel locally to cases as assigned
Benefits may include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- 401(k) with company match
- Continued education, training, and tuition reimbursement
Integrity Home Care & Hospice is passionately dedicated to improving the healthcare system because everyone has had a personal experience with the struggle that comes with a change in health. We are here to help and support you and your family as you seek to improve or simply maintain your health and independence at home. Our mission is to identify and meet your home care needs and the needs of its employees with unmatched skill, compassion, and integrity. Integrity Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2313023467
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.