You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist:
Pay: $21/hr, and IF THEY HAVE PAYROLL = $22/hr.
Location: Meridian, ID
Length: 3-month Contract to Hire
• Their housing authority handles the complex construction invoicing for their properties since they're affordable house, so this person purely will be handling operational AP (utilities, vendors, ect.) . However, they'll need to be able to identify what's missing and reach out since their properties have different lenders and splits that need to be made
• High amount of SOP's for what they do, so they need someone who is a great learner and uses resources effectively.
• They'll work within Yardi and Excel primarily.
• Check Runs are weekly on Fridays.
• There are 30 employees and ALL have credit cards, so experience with credit expense reports that will help tremendously.
Must Have Skills:
• MS Excel experience (data entry and VLOOKUPs)
• Some sort of accounting experience
• General office experience is more important than an exact AP title
• Some invoices experience
• ADP experience
• Payroll experience
• AP experience, preferably within Real Estate or Construction.
• Experience with yardi preferred but no required
• Experience with operational AP
• Experience with credit card payments
• Check Runs
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Specialist Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call
- Financial Analysis
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2313704692
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.