You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Instructional Specialist (Hiring for Multiple Specialties)
Seeking Instructional Specialists at multiple partner school sites (school-specific role descriptions available upon profile approval).
Role Types Available:
- Curriculum Specialist
- Literacy Coach
- Instructional Coach
- School Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Speech Language Pathologist
How to Apply
Create a single profile at to start your application with any of our hiring schools that meet your preferences. Only one application is needed to be considered by all relevant schools—our schools will then reach out to you with their matching vacancies and directions.
About Schools + Support on Selected
is a free teacher support and hiring platform with over 1,500+ hiring schools (public, private, PK-12) and families across the country. Create a complimentary account to learn about and connect with our schools that match your search preferences. Access our library of educator resources to help you thrive in your position.
We accept applications on a rolling basis and encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible to avoid missing opportunities at the best-fit hiring schools.
Candidates accepted onto our free platform will be:
- Marketed to hiring schools matching your position-search preferences (names, resumes, and contact information shared only with schools you actively choose to connect with)
- Fast-tracked as pre-screened, priority candidates with a recommendation to hiring managers as a pre-screened, Selected-approved candidate
- Approved to access our full library of educator resources (blog, course modules, webinars, and more) on everything from acing the teacher interview to classroom management
- Provided with 1:1 candidate search support to turn to for interview prep and professional development opportunities
- Given the option to job-search in private-mode
Qualifications + Eligibility
- For our team to review and approve your profile application, you must:
- Be currently located AND authorized to work in the US
- Currently reside in (or willing to relocate to) one of our school regions
Full-time (May also have Part-Time and Contract positions available)
Competitive; varies by role type and school
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpQTU5PQU13V1Z1
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.