You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Manager In Training - Entry Level Management
As a Entry Level Manager
In our dynamic and professional work environment, you will have access to the tools and resources needed for training and career development in the marketing industry.
- Building strong relationships with current and potential clients
- Maintaining relationships with clients to achieve brand exposure goals
- Coaching, training, and developing others for the success of the team
- Comfortable presenting in both group and one-on-one settings, at events
- Planning and executing promotions and events each week, evaluating performance
- Highly competitive pay structure
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- Extensive training program that provides insight into our causes and campaign goals
- The chance to support worthwhile causes and make a positive impact in the community
If you are passionate about marketing and have the ability to lead and inspire others, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Powered by JazzHR
- Public Speaking
- Retention Management
- Public Relations
- Persuasive Communication
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpOSXRvdkE4TDda
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.