You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Rep
If you're passionate about providing outstanding customer service and are looking for a fulfilling career, we have an opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative
As an organization, we are committed to developing individuals, both personally and professionally, into trusted leaders through teamwork and fundamental management training. We also strive to maintain brand loyalty for our clients through direct strategies.
As a member of our team, you can expect:
- Paid training
- Opportunities for professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Community involvement
- Competitive pay structure (discussed during the interview process)
This position requires travel, as it is not a remote position. To qualify, you must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A passion for helping others
- Customer service experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and be highly motivated
- A competitive nature to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to travel locally for meetings, events, and trainings
Our team of bright and creative thinkers helps brands find their unique values and build client relationships through service excellence and a proactive approach.
Powered by JazzHR
- Customer Service
- Operate Cash Register
- Retention Management
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Clerical Works
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpBejM1d2tLbnB0
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.