You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
CSR - Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR), you will serve as the main point of contact between our clients and our customers, providing information about products and services, addressing any concerns or complaints, and working to ensure overall satisfaction.
We are seeking CSRs who are dedicated to serving the community and have a genuine desire to help others. You should have strong problem-solving skills and be able to adapt quickly to changing environments. Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to multitask are essential for this role.
- Identifying and assessing customers' needs in order to achieve satisfaction
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers through open and effective communication
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information using appropriate tools and methods
- Handling customer complaints and finding appropriate solutions and alternatives within a timely manner, and following up to ensure resolution
- Following established communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Going above and beyond to engage customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent
- This position requires travel, and is on-site and not remote
Powered by JazzHR
- Customer Service
- Operate Cash Register
- Retention Management
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Clerical Works
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpES2Zvc1UxY2xR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.