You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Multiple Full Time Opportunities
At 21st Century Home Health Services (HHS), we are committed to treating every patient with the same empathy, compassion and understanding that we would show our family. With over 200 employees, we are the largest Home Health Agency in San Francisco and the fastest growing in the Bay Area. We provide care to over 1,300 patients in San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara and Alameda Counties.
Our Clinicians are not only dedicated to the patients we serve, but to each other. The proof is in our outcomes: Hospital readmission rates for 21st Century HHS are consistently under 10% while the industry average is over 15%. We have the highest medicare classification rating of 5-stars, based on a set criteria determining excellence.
Territory: Targeted and manageable area of San Francisco. We also have multiple opportunities throughout the Bay Area including Alameda, Contra Costa San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties.
What you’ll do as a Home Health Licensed Vocational Nurse:
Utilize your outstanding clinical skills as you support and implement the overall plan of care to promote wellness and prevent rehospitalization for patients in their homes.
You will accomplish this with oversight of the assistance and teaching of patients’ and their family/caregivers with wound care, blood draws, tube feedings, Tracheostomy care, foley catheters, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) management and medication education in the patients home. You will also potentially:
- Work with patients and family one on one to achieve improvement and/or stability.
- Case manage patients care episode with interdisciplinary clinical team.
- Prepare clinical notes, orders and charting in a compliant time frame.
- Collaborate with Case Managers, RNs and agency staff to deliver the best care possible
Why you should come work for us a Home Health Licensed Vocational Nurse:
- Flexible work schedules: Create your own schedule and hours
- Targeted territories. Typically patient visits are within a 3-10 mile radius.
- Autonomy: No clocking in/out
- Opportunity for advancement
- Low turnover/High morale
- Work/life balance
- Helpful software and communication tools
- Outstanding benefits for you and your family including 401k with matching. Generous PTO, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, etc
- Competitive compensation with achievable incentive bonus program
To be a success Licensed Vocational Home Health Nurse:
- Current and unrestricted CA LVN license
- Current BLS/CPR Certification
- IV Certification
- Valid CA Driver's License
- High level of clinical knowledge in home health care is highly preferred
- Experience with high acuity patients is a plus
- Experience working with an interdisciplinary team is highly desired
- Critical thinker
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
21st Century is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Health Facilities
- Acute Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 9096_4250893218
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.