You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Emergency Room Nurse
Being an Emergency Room Nurse in the U.S. Air Force can be a bit different than in a civilian setting. Stateside, the cases will be similar to the ones you see now. But if you go overseas, you could be called on to handle cases that push your skills to new limits. In the Air Force, you’ll get to focus on one thing: being a world-class nurse.
We are also currently looking for the following specialists:
- Critical Care Nurse
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Mental Health Nurse
- Obstetric Nurse
- Operating Room Nurse
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
The Air Force benefits package is unparalleled in the civilian world. Benefits include:
- 30 days of vacation with pay each year
- Outstanding healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Food and housing assistance
- Generous retirement program
- Continuing medical education opportunities
- Free or low-cost world travel opportunities
This is an active-duty position as an Air Force officer. To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a registered nurse and have a minimum of a BSN, be in the final year of BSN or be in the process of obtaining one
- Minimum 12 months of full-time nursing practice (minimum six of those months practicing specific specialty)
- Completion of eight-week Officer Training School
- Must be a U.S. citizen between the ages of 18 and 47
- Must be willing to relocate
About the Air Force
The mission of the U.S. Air Force is to fly, fight and win—airpower anytime, anywhere. We offer over 200 careers ranging from healthcare to engineering and we live by three core values: integrity first, service before self and excellence in all we do. Join us and see how far you’ll go.
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Emergency Departments
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 9096_4250892720
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.