You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assistant Store Manager - Wake Forest
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Reports To: Supervisor and /or General Manager of Store Operations
The Assistant Store manager is responsible for day-to-day store operations, including training, and supervising employees. The Assistant Store manager is responsible for the store profits, and all controllable expenses including labor, inventory levels, and cash and inventory shortages.
List of Responsibilities: including but not limited to:
• Assist in the recruiting of, recommend for hire, and train, positive individuals to become members of the Flash Markets Team, ensuring excellent customer service.
• Motivate, encourage, and challenge store cashiers.
• Promote and resolve customer complaints, in a timely and professional manner.
• Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well kept.
• Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly, and displayed in a safe manner.
• Maintain quality brand image standards as pass evaluations.
• Supervise and discipline all store employees (and assistant manager) according to company policy.
• Monitor daily retail gasoline competitors and sending the prices to the corporate office in a timely manner as established by management.
• Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established by management.
• Monitor cash over/short, inventory shrinkage, and drive offs daily.
• Have the physical ability to perform all duties of a store cashier regularly.
• Understand all information in the daily reporting of store operations.
• Follow and enforce all Company Policies and Established Procedures in the store Operations
• Implement and enforce all merchandising and vendor policies and procedures.
• Enforce all Safety and Security Issues and report any and all unsafe conditions.
• Report and process all employee and/ or customer incidents or accidents following company procedure.
Education / Experience: High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) recommended
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MzExMzozNjQxMDAtMTA3NTcyOQ
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.