You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
USA Clinics Group, Vascular Centers, and Fibroid Centers are growing and looking to add a Registered Vascular Technologist to our team!
As an Ultrasound Technician, you would perform vascular ultrasound examinations of a patient’s lower extremities (and other studies as needed) while balancing the needs of patients and maintain efficient work flow of the office. In addition, you would ensure that the patient has an excellent service experience.
This position is scheduled out of our Plainfield and Orland Park clinics
Schedule is as follows: Plainfield Clinic Mondays 8am - 5pm, Thursdays 8am - 5pm, Fridays 8am-12pm and Orland Park Tuesdays 9am - 5pm and Wednesdays 9am - 5pm
- Perform ultrasound examinations of patients to create a Venous Flow Map for purposes of recommending a safe, effective treatment plan.
- Assist the Physician in explaining the treatment plan to the patient and how that treatment plan addresses the patient's specific needs.
- Set up and clean-up the procedure rooms, exam rooms and ultrasound rooms before and after each patient
- Perform all additional ultrasound examinations as required by the treatment plan determined by the Physician to ensure the effectiveness of treatment and safety of the patients.
- Adhere to the standard time allotments for each type of ultrasound exam in order to maintain the efficient flow of patients during the course of the scheduled day.
- Working with the office staff, administrative staff and Physicians to review the ultrasound schedule to ensure availability of ultrasound technicians to provide excellent and timely patient care and safety, and to maintain the patient load at an efficient and productive level.
- Develop and maintain quality of work and skills to comply with the standards of care set by the company through continued education and interaction with other Ultrasound Technologists.
- Maintain equipment and manage the supply inventory to ensure continued and effective operations.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Certificate of Completion from an accredited Ultrasound program
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT / RVS) required within 6 months of employment
- Ability to work well in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and work as part of a team
- This position is scheduled out of our Plainfield and Orland Park clinics
- Schedule is as follows: Plainfield Clinic Mondays 8am - 5pm, Thursdays 8am - 5pm, Fridays 8am-12pm and Orland Park Tuesdays 9am - 5pm and Wednesdays 9am - 5pm
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand for extended periods of time; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; keyboarding; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Repetitive motion of upper body required for extended use of computer. Required specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
In the working environment of the Clinic, there may be potential exposure to communicable diseases, contaminated blood and body fluids and hazardous materials.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2311817064
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.