You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Regional Company Driver - Dry Van
Regional Dry Van Truck Drivers
Summary: Heacock Freight is a fleet of state-of-the-art trucks moving goods across the country with integrity, safety, and timeliness as our main priorities. We respect people from all backgrounds and value our employees' ideas and contributions. We know the next great idea could come from the warehouse and the head of the office.--
So, we are looking for exceptional drivers to make above-market pay. Would you like to work for a great Company rather than an average one? How about a Company that puts you and the Customer's needs first?--
Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License--
Heacock Freight Offers:
- We start at $.50 per mileage with a $.02 raise every six months.--
- Flexible with routes based on Drivers' needs.
- Weekly Home time
$5,000.00 sign-on bonus (Subject to Terms and Conditions) paid in 3 installments over six months.--
- The 1st installment of $1,000 will be after the training.
- 2nd installment of $1,000 will be around the 3-month mark
- 3rd installment of $3,000 will be after your 6-month mark
Referral bonus program ($1,000 per referral).
- 1st installment of $500.00 will be around the 3-month after the completion of training.
- 2nd installment of $500.00 will be after your 6-month mark.
- The company paid orientation ($175.00) per day and delivered on the first check.
- Orientation will be held at our corporate office in Talladega, AL, and travel will be paid for
- All equipment 2021 or newer plus all trucks are governed at 74mph
100% “NO TOUCH“ FreightBenefits:Growing company with excellent benefits - 401K, Medical, dental, and vision insurancePaid Vacation (1 week after one year of service) and Paid Holidays--Physical Demands:
- Physical fitness, since Truck Drivers are required to pass a physical exam every two years
- Hand-eye coordination, since they must coordinate their hands, legs, and eyes to maintain a fast reaction time on the roads
Visual and hearing acuity, by federal regulations, mandate that truck drivers must hear a forced whisper at 5 feet, have at least 20/40 vision, a 70-degree field of vision, and the ability to distinguish the colors of traffic lights.--* This job description is not all-encompassing; however, it is intended to be a general description of the responsibilities of this position.--
- Road Transport
- Customer Services
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 9096_4250349863
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.