You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Retail Store Manager - Fairless Hills, PA (Oxford Valley)
“We are innovators who make purpose-built technical apparel, footwear, and gear for life's most demanding missions.“
5.11 Tactical is the fastest-growing and most well-known brand of tactical apparel, gear and functional products in the world. We are now opening 5.11 retail stores nationwide to complete the total 360-degree experience our customers crave. Our teams work closely with First Responders, Special Forces operators, industrial professionals, tactical and fitness enthusiasts around the globe to design, develop and deliver unique apparel and gear that inspires readiness.
In order to accomplish this mission, we have an exciting opportunity to manage and grow our 5.11 Tactical Retail Store in 630 Commerce Blvd Fairless Hills, PA 19030, USA.
We are seeking an exceptional, service-minded, retail Store Manager who will be responsible for delivering an exceptional 5.11 brand experience, building and maintaining customer relationships while leading the retail sales team and achieving store sales goals.
- Establishes and oversees plans, budgets and variable cost for store; works with comparable sales to last year, sales to budget and future trends to maximize profitability
Accurate recording of sales figures and performs cash operational functions.DELIVER OVERALL BRAND EXPERIENCE
- Directs and models 5.11's Values, Mission and Service standards providing an elevated customer experience
- Works closely with 5.11 Tactical Merchandising team to coordinate merchandising updates, identify opportunities and develop long-term strategies
- Leads and delegates merchandise processing, replenishment and recovery of sales floor to brand standards
- Ensures team is trained in the appropriate fitting techniques and accurately executing fittings
- Ensures all alterations and embellishments are executed according to department specs
- Directs and models an efficient and satisfying cash-wrap experience
- Ensures housekeeping duties are completed to maintain a neat, clean and professional store experience.
- Establishes, monitors and follows up on sales goals, sales plans and sales budgets to optimize profit
- Executes reductions, price changes, and transfers
- Unloads delivery truck, receives, opens and unpacks merchandise and labels merchandise with security tags
- Follows and executes safety and security routines to prevent loss and guarantee employee and customer safety
Has working knowledge and oversees use of all Company systems in storeBUILD CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
- Creates an environment that maintains a 100% focus on the customer
- Directs and models selling behaviors to build customer relationships and brand loyalty
- Models and supports use of store tools and systems to nurture customer relationships
- Develops and guides efforts to establish relationships with local public safety organizations
Directs Uniform Services department to meet service level commitmentsACHIEVE RESULTS
- Accountable for total store and individual sales goals
- Attracts, recruits, hires and trains high-caliber leadership team members and service specialists
- Assesses team's performance and provides feedback using both informal and formal methods
- Ensures all team members are working together to create a positive environment and resolves issues
- Writes and flexes store labor schedule
- Manages store controllable expenses
Protects the assets of the store through implementation of loss prevention practicesQUALIFICATIONS:To perform the job successfully, an individual should have the following credentials:
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree and/or 3-5 years of retail experience - apparel preferred
- 2 years of retail store management experience required
- Proven ability to provide a superior customer experience and drive customer loyalty
- Proven ability to assess talent and manage performance
- Proven business acumen with strategic and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization
Schedule flexibility to include evenings and weekends
Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, lift, walk, and reach overhead
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
Ability to use a POS systemOur Values:At 5.11 we embrace a high energy culture built upon our valuesof Service, Unity, Impact and Tenacity.Service - At 5.11, we wear our passion for service on our sleeves: it is an honor to serve those who serve and people of all walks of life. With humility and great respect for our consumers and our roots, we take pride in our brand and engage with our communities. By championing the needs of our consumer we fulfill the mission of a lifetime.Unity - We build together-as one, global 5.11 family. Our individual abilities and diverse perspectives strengthen outcomes. We collaborate, taking a holistic view and listening actively. By communicating with intention, care and clarity, we empower each other to reach new heights.Impact - We have big ambitions and they start and end with our consumer. With them in mind, we innovate for impact-we think big, think creatively and challenge norms. We foster curiosity and iterate, relentlessly pursuing solutions. For ultimate impact, we drive to disrupt for good.Tenacity - We are tenacious in our pursuits and accountable to each other. This builds trust and the confidence to rise to any challenge. We have the courage to take risks and, no matter the outcome, we flex and adapt, always having each other's backs. We persist-determined to Always Be Ready.5.11's practice is to hire at 18 years of age and older only#ABR Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Selling Techniques
- Retail Management
- Sales Management
- Retail Sales
- Customer Experience
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 9096_4249016353
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.