You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) PRN
Join our Community as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)!!!
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/PRN at American Health Communities you will become a part of a team dedicated to providing excellent patient care. If you enjoy using your skills as a LPN to make life better for others, we want you on our team. We offer competitive pay, generous benefits and advancement opportunities. We believe in caring for the people that care for our patients and have many reward and recognition programs to highlight the awesome and important work our clinicians do each and every day.
Here are a few of our benefits:
- Annual performance wage increases
- 401k retirement plan with a company match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- $50,000 basic life insurance paid by the company
- Paid time off
- Discounted employee meals
- OnShift Wallet access your pay faster!
- Leaders Credit Union
- Holiday pay
- Telehealth through 98point6 free to all employees
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Nursing scholarships to obtain LPN and/or RN degree
- Career Advancement Opportunities
AHCAmerican Health Communities is a network of 29 skilled nursing and rehab facilities. We treat patients recovering from illness, injury or surgery and provide daily care for long-term residents. Our parent company, American Health Partners, based in Tennessee, is a multifaceted company with operations in seven states.
Licensed Practical Nurse Responsibilities:
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will provide personalized health care to residents and supervise other caregivers to ensure the comfort and safety of those we serve. Typical daily tasks include:
- Providing nursing care to residents, including prescribed treatments, such as changing dressings, drawing blood, changing catheters, inserting or removing NG tubes, doing laboratory work, etc.
- Directing the day-to-day functions of nursing aides and support staff
- Performing administrative duties like documenting assessments, managing inventory and requesting supplies and equipment
- Admitting, transferring and discharging resident
- Performing emergency procedures such as CPR
Licensed Practical Nurse Qualifications:
- Currently licensed in the state of Tennessee as a licensed practical nurse (LPN)
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, shift changes and weekends
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 50 pounds
- Supervise support staff including training, scheduling and assigning work; reviewing performance and assisting in problem-solving for staff issues
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our Organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
- Technical/other training or better in Nursing
- Associates or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- CPR Certification
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
- Long Term Care
- Maintain Patient Confidentiality
- Perform Clinical Procedure
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2304472487
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.