You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Design Sales Representative - $3,000 sign on bonus
With over 40 years of success, 3 Day Blinds has become the leading national retailer and manufacturer of quality custom made blinds, shades, draperies and shutters. We help transform our client's homes and workplaces by offering a wide variety of products that add beauty and comfort to every space. It takes a talented group of individuals to do what we do, and we do it together as One Team. We strive to create a culture of learning and opportunity, and most importantly, an environment where you can feel passionate and connected to your work every day.
We are offering a $3,000 sign-on bonus for new Design Consultants who are part of the Portland market. Terms are as follows: $1500 will be paid out after 30 days and an additional $1,500 will be paid after 60 days of service and good-standing and active employment with 3 Day Blinds.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
As a Design Consultant with 3 Day Blinds, you can join our growing sales team with confidence!
- We offer a generous uncapped compensation plan and bi-weekly draw while you ramp up your expertise.
- You will be provided with quality company generated appointments, and are greatly rewarded for self-generated appointments as part of our lucrative monthly bonus plan.
- Design Consultants at 3 Day Blinds are earning an average of $92,000 annually in commission and bonus after a year with the company!
- You’ll receive 4-weeks of paid, world class training and be provided with state of the art tools, including a laptop, smartphone, product samples, and other resources necessary for your success - at no cost to you!
- We also provide mileage reimbursement.
- You'll receive a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, time off with pay, and a 401(k) plan with a degree of employer matching.
- We provide short-term and long-term disability benefits at no cost to you! In addition, we offer company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance with opportunities to elect additional voluntary insurance plans as well.
- We offer eligible employees six weeks of paid parental leave to bond with a child following birth, adoption, or foster placement.
- Enjoy amazing discounts on our 3 Day Blinds products as well as access to various other exclusive discounts!
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our growing team. We operate in a high-performance, dynamic culture and our work atmosphere is entrepreneurial. If this sounds like it could be you, read on!
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Expertly match our products and services to client’s needs
- Successfully close appointments by demonstrating our unique Value Proposition, and by building trust and credibility
- Properly execute all systems and procedures to ensure client satisfaction, and to avoid order errors that adversely affect the company’s bottom line and positive reputation
- Measure, record, and configure specifications accurately and efficiently
- Provide high- level client service and follow up in a friendly, professional and timely manner for both internal and external clients
- Be flexible to the needs of the business, including appointment scheduling, time off requests, attending team meetings and training
- Live our Core Values of Integrity, One Team, Excellence, Superior Client Experience and Passion, to Delight our Customers
- Understand and execute Company operating policies and procedures as outlined in Team Handbook and other related communications
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Quick learner who is adaptable, self-reliant, resourceful and handles competing priorities
- Understands and carries out oral and written instructions, and requests clarification when needed
- Expresses thoughts, ideas, concerns in a positive, respectful and productive manner
- Works independently, but also functions well as part of a team
- High school degree or equivalent is required. Some college work is preferred
- Availability to work full-time five days per week, one being a weekend day
- Proficiency with using a PC and with Microsoft Windows based programs
- Ability to quickly learn and follow new technology processes and systems
- Can drive within canvassing areas and also accommodate longer drive times to meet the needs of clients outside of assigned area
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Can lift & carry up to 25 pounds
- 2-5 years relationship selling experience within either:
- In- home or outside sales, preferably in specialty or custom product/services
- Retail environment – ideally in like field such as Home Décor/Furnishings
- Education or experience in Design and Decor
- Experience with POS Systems
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Stock Merchandise
- Operate Cash Register
- Sales Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 5543438003rxv_35_5
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.