You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Travel Automotive Technician - PTO
Travel Automotive Technician
Formel D is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, nationalorigin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protectedveteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Formel D is seeking Automotive Technicians who can travel and work various short term to long term CONTRACT jobs across the US.
*Must have at least 2-3 years of automotive repair experience working in a shop**
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Pay rate: $23-$26/hr (Depends on experience and contract with customer)
- Full Benefit Package and Paid time off available after the 1st of the month after 30 days.
- Shift: vary depending on project
- Hotel, travel reimbursement, per diem, tools and PPE provided
Contract duration can be from just a few weeks to 12 months- you can decide which ones you're interested in supporting.
- Perform work specified repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with quality standards
- Projects range from working on the assembly line to offsite warehouse type buildings.
- Tasks often include vehicle repair including part replacement on new cars, electrical diagnostic and repair on vehicles, etc
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work under potentially tight deadlines.
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime.
- Valid drivers license
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise, some duties performed outside in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to 50 (fifty) pounds
- Must be able to work at heights up to 20-25 feet
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
- Working knowledge of shop equipment.
- Experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus
Please apply with your full, updated resume
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $23.00
- Max Hiring Rate $26.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 100
- Job Start Date Wednesday, March 2, 2022
- Replace Damaged Component
- Change Oil
- Repair Suspension
- Utilize Painting Technique
- Perform Automotive Maintenance
- Use Diagnostic Tool
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gc31872
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.